BASIC CONTRACTED SERVICES
Exercise and support the functions of the Trustees in respect of the management and administration of the Scheme in terms of the requirements of the Sectional Title Act and other Statutory requirements.
LEVY ADMINISTRATION AND BASIC MANAGEMENT
- Keep full records of this administration.
- Collect all levy contributions
Verify all accounts, statements and invoices received for payment, and effect payment.
- Payment in respect of building insurance, municipal accounts and all management fees.
- Manage the bank account for levies
Maintain proper accounting books and records.
- Submit the necessary returns and payments to all statutory authorities,
prepare regular cash flow analyses, reports, and interim financial statements.
- Assist with budgets, income and expenditure estimates.
- Arrange the annual audit.
- Pay the wages of all employees.
- When requested, obtain quotations for all repairs and maintenance to the Common Property.
- Advise on Sectional Title Management Rules and Conduct Rules.
- Attend to enquiries and complaints of Owners.
- Prepare and Convene the Annual General Meeting.
- Provide general secretarial services regarding Trustee meetings and the AGM.
- Facilitate attorney and other legal services
INSURANCE AND REPAIR SERVICES
(Included in Levy Admin & Basic Management Cost)
- Obtain valuations of the communal property for insurance purposes.
- Arrange for adequate insurances as may be required by the Act and Management Rules.
- Conduct all insurance claims on communal property in respect of such policies.
- Attend to repairs on the communal property for insurance.
ELECTRICITY ADMINISTRATION (CONVENTIONAL)
(At a minimal extra cost)
- Monthly Meter readings.
- Prepare and distribute electricity statements /invoices.
- Obtain deposits from each consumer.
- Administer the bank account.
- Collection of arrears from consumers.
- Terminate services to defaulters.
- Validating and Payment of the City Council account.
- Liaise with City Council re electrical supply.
(No cost to the Body Corporate)
- Provide conventional or prepaid metering equipment to users in a scheme or estate.
- Provide and maintain equipment and software to support the supply of Pre-Paid electricity.
CLIENT INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
Uploading and making available all relevant BC/HOA information and documents on secure private pages on Kibo website from the take-over date onwards.